Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seinfeld back on Net 2

Options
  • 04-05-2005 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

After a 7 year wait Net2 have finally brough back Seinfeld, tonight at 11:25. TV 3 had it before, but now have obviously lost rights, no idea if they are showing it from the beginning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Excellent. Still one of the best shows ever made.

Speaking of which, does anyone know when the next box set is out? I think it's series 4 & 5 they are releasing next. I bought the first box set (series 1, 2 & 3) there a few weeks ago, and it was one of the best purchases I ever made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

smuckers wrote:
    After a 7 year wait Net2 have finally brough back Seinfeld, tonight at 11:25. TV 3 had it before, but now have obviously lost rights, no idea if they are showing it from the beginning.

According to Sky Digital it's the Male Unbonding episode....
    Speaking of which, does anyone know when the next box set is out? I think it's series 4 & 5 they are releasing next. I bought the first box set (series 1, 2 & 3) there a few weeks ago, and it was one of the best purchases I ever made.

Season 4 is being released next (June 13'th ) with season 5 sometime later this year early 2006...

Some of the commentaries on season 1,2,3 are excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Its the first ep The S Chronicles (Good news bad news) hadn't seen it in a while, its completely different to first time viewers.

Season 4 DVd is going to rock the house! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Seinfeld is absolute genius.. I know some people dont 'get' it but personally I think its the best tv show ever created.. Its on paramount also which most people in Ireland get now (seeing as how its on ntl)

Advertisement