Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 questions

Options
  • 03-05-2005 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

ok question(probably needs to be in net forum) 1:I have a netopia Cayman 3341 from eircom and im trying to configure the ports now i got a guide to set the ports from a website but its not workin..it all goes successfull except nobody can join my game! all help apprecitaed

question2(not sure if it breaks rules but if it does ill delete it):if i install longhorn and go online with it can M$ trace my IP and come after me(i hear they do it with server2k3)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

2) Unless you were invited to one of the Microsoft conferences where pre-beta versions of Longhorn were given out for preview purposes, you shouldn't have a copy of it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

2) Unless you were invited to one of the Microsoft conferences where pre-beta versions of Longhorn were given out for preview purposes, you shouldn't have a copy of it.

Note if you are a respected member of pro-networks that recruit for beta testing of new operating systems

But back to the point. no they wont care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

ok got me router set up(no help from eircom they just fobbed me off with we dont support it)

and question2:are ye sure someone told me they did and someone told me they do it with server 2k3

Advertisement