Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever RMA to Overclockers.co.uk?

Options
  • 03-05-2005 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭

I need to RMA a doa Antec NeoPower 480W PSU to overclockers.co.uk and I have received an RMA number from them and postal address. Do I have to pay for shipping myself and they also recommend getting it insured. If so, it's likely to set me back over €20? They send me a broken PSU and I have to pay more to get it fixed?? Is that right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

I am in the process of an RMA to overclock.co.uk myself. I posted the motherboard to them. I didn't insure it. Postage was cheap.
    You don't have to pay 20 quid if the product is broken. You only pay 20 quid if you sent a product that was working.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

aaf wrote:
    I need to RMA a doa Antec NeoPower 480W PSU to overclockers.co.uk and I have received an RMA number from them and postal address. Do I have to pay for shipping myself and they also recommend getting it insured. If so, it's likely to set me back over €20? They send me a broken PSU and I have to pay more to get it fixed?? Is that right?

If you ask them they'll refund you (keep those receipts!). If you don't ask, they won't mention it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If you ask them they'll refund you (keep those receipts!). If you don't ask, they won't mention it.

They asked me and refunded me the few € as well :)
    Properly best to mention it anyway though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Cheers, will ask so. IMO, if you're rma-ing anything, it should be freepost. As long as it's not costing me anything (except time and downtime).

Advertisement