Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fool Around With ...

Options
  • 03-05-2005 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch this?

More importantly, did anyone see it LAST NIGHT? :eek: :eek:

This week the picker is James Hewitt, oh dear lord, it's horrible! They show previews of the next night's show and last night they showed a bit of the action in the bedroom. James Hewitt picked one of the girlfriends, and it looks like they got down to serious action last night :eek: The poor boyfriend looked like he was about to throw up.

Unless it was a stunt, I dunno ... :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I watch that show now and again but I almost got sick watching it lastnight....he's naaaaaaaaaasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

James Hewitt is uber pervy! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

What age are the girls in this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I checked the E4 site and:
    Sarah (the single) is 22
    Vanessa (the trollop who either faked those moans with him or got action with him on the first night / looked like she gave him a BJ tonight) is 27
    T (who looked to be giving him a bit of hand amusement last night) is 35
    Gemma is 28.

James H is so pervy, it's disgusting :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

*vomit* Saw a bit of it. Then gave my eyeballs a good scrubbing with carbolic soap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement