Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted : 9800Pro/Xt possibly or GFX card close to it.

Options
  • 03-05-2005 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Hey , i am looknig for a 2nd hand GFX card...Tried putting it in Wanted forum but i figure i would get a better response here...

Anbody got a 9800Pro/Xt or a 6600AGP ? OR soemthing laong the same lines... I am on a budget but i will see what i can do to replace my dead 9800.

Thanks,
    HJ.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I'll allow this, once. Don't bump it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Ok thanks alot... You can delete it in a day or 2 if i get nothing..Just that most PC users stay around here.. Alot dont go to Wanted / FS part of forum.

So as i said :

LOOKING FOR GFX CARD.

Much appreciated,
    HJ.

Funny enough...I know someone who's looking to sell a 9800 pro.

I've directed him here.

I hear ya on the wanted / fs bit. This is the "high traffic" forum. This is a bit of a test case. If it works out allright, I'll probably allow other ilsolated cases in the future from regular users (like yourself).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Stick it in your sig and it follows you wherever you go:p

Nukem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Crunch

Priv.msg sent. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

I kinda keep hijacking hungryjoey's threads but I didnt know you could post wanted ads here and rather than starting a whole new thread for the same thing.... - anyway Im looking for the exact same a 9800pro/xt or 6600gt I've had wanted ads in the "wanted" forum for weeks now and nothing.....

Anyone ?

I kinda keep hijacking hungryjoey's threads but I didnt know you could post wanted ads here and rather than starting a whole new thread for the same thing.... - anyway Im looking for the exact same a 9800pro/xt or 6600gt I've had wanted ads in the "wanted" forum for weeks now and nothing.....

Anyone ?

I dont think it is allowed but as i have been on the look out in wanted for a while and no luck so its considered a Temporar allowance for me.. I dont think the modds will be happy with me for giving people idea for posting wanted or sale's here.. I am a bold boy and took the risk as i am in despearate need for a card.

Up to them.

BTW much appreciated Crunch for your offer and khannie who ever told him about me. Much appreciated.

Keep the offers coming.

PM'ed back Crunch incase you didn't notice.

HungryJoey wrote:
    I dont think it is allowed but as i have been on the look out in wanted for a while and no luck so its considered a Temporar allowance for me.. I dont think the modds will be happy with me for giving people idea for posting wanted or sale's here.. I am a bold boy and took the risk as i am in despearate need for a card.

Heh. Fair play. :)

I'm happy enough to let this one slide because I know you from the forum and it hasn't happened before, so it's worth seeing how it works out. I know that I don't really go to the FS forums...and it was pretty unusual that crunch had one for sale and that I knew about it. Anyway...the same applies to angry penguin.....he's a regular here....so we'll let this one slide and see how it works out.

I think though, that in the interest of fairness that the for sale forum rules should apply here. They are tried and tested rules, and I have zero experience in this area (so they work as good guidelines).

Khannie wrote:
    Heh. Fair play. :)

I'm happy enough to let this one slide because I know you from the forum and it hasn't happened before, so it's worth seeing how it works out. I know that I don't really go to the FS forums...and it was pretty unusual that crunch had one for sale and that I knew about it. Anyway...the same applies to angry penguin.....he's a regular here....so we'll let this one slide and see how it works out.

I think though, that in the interest of fairness that the for sale forum rules should apply here. They are tried and tested rules, and I have zero experience in this area (so they work as good guidelines).

That sounds fair. I still appreciate it alot... I hope i get this card.

Unkel got dibs on this. You may have a FS sub forum soon. Link

Nukem

• Advertisement

I'm bumping this one because it's been slightly hijacked (by me) because it's a test case. :)

If anyone has a 9800 pro/xt 6600/GT that they want to sell, please post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

If your offering what you were offering on the FS board then I don't think you will ever get one tbh.

BloodBath

Well i am offering around the 110/120 Mark TBh, i think thats reasonable enough...

So it looks like i will take Crunch's i hope... But keep the offers coming.

It is yours for 130 euro. THen I will drop it off for you in Blanchardstown.

Crunch wrote:
    It is yours for 130 euro. THen I will drop it off for you in Blanchardstown.

Ye thats fine... But as i said in PM, if u wanna sell to some 1 else u can. I will just have to look for another. So u wont go any less then 130?

AngryPenguin has decided to buy it.

LOOKING FOR 9800PRO / XT !

Thanks,
    HJ.

Anybody got 1 yet ?? 9800PRo.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,479 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I thought this wasn't allowed to be bumped?

Post here now. And as i suggested stick it in your sig.

Nukem

• Advertisement

Ok i wont bump no more..Looks liek i might have to wait now to get 1 ... Its not gonna happen soon at this Rate...

Also is it jsut me or has teh top menu disapeared ?? If so , who ever is in charge, PLEASE put it back...Its so much better.... ITs quite hard to use the forums liek this now... ITs an inconvienience having to go back to homepage.

Nukem's right. Use your sig and the wanted forum. This has spent enough time on the front page. Closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement