Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!?!

Options
  • 03-05-2005 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure where to post this, but maybe someone can help with this. I am trawling all over the web to find a pic of this simpsons chracter who hasnt a name. He only appears once, but has one of the best lines ever in the show.

Episode : Selmas Choice.

After Lisa has drank the water from the ride, and she goes on her 'trip', and has finally been caught she is brought into a room where Selma is waiting for her. A guy walks to over Selma with Lisa

Guy - Take 2 of these, there 4 of these, and then all of these (sic).

Selma - Thank you Doctor

Guy (with an annoyed condesending look on his face) - Oh Im not a doctor.

Anyone, anywhere, link???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You could always "get" the episode and then take a screenshot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

yeah i know what your looking for

i have the episode on DVD and will pm you a screenshot Ok

i love those lines aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^^^ Your a gentleman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

225.jpg
    227.jpg

Just missing the next screen, where he stands back, hands in pockets - "Oh Im Not A Doctor".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

i would of upped it but my simpsons disc broke [****] and hmv the bastards wont give it back even though when i opened the case the disc was loose and was in the edge and when it opened it snapped

any way glad you got ur screenshot

• Advertisement
Advertisement