Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P900 -PC connect

Options
  • 03-05-2005 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Am I doing something wrong or has anyone else had problems with this software. everything installs fine, place the phone on the cradle & it shows connected. But its not !, at this stage a second icon should appear with the sync options etc but it doesn't. Try opening explore on the phone it tells you not connected. I tried reinstall ,drivers first/ last every way.... Any ideas please>>>>

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

beller b wrote:
    Am I doing something wrong or has anyone else had problems with this software. everything installs fine, place the phone on the cradle & it shows connected. But its not !, at this stage a second icon should appear with the sync options etc but it doesn't. Try opening explore on the phone it tells you not connected. I tried reinstall ,drivers first/ last every way.... Any ideas please>>>>

I had the same problem with my 910i until i gave up on it, But later i did find that system restoring to a date that it did work and Formatting works a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

slade_x wrote:
    I had the same problem with my 910i until i gave up on it, But later i did find that system restoring to a date that it did work and Formatting works a treat
    Unfortunatly this is a fresh reinstall of XP pro so it doesn't seem to be a conflict issue.. Called SE s help line I might as well have called my 7 yr old daughter.. " Can't be our sw it must be your comp bye bye"....
    Might try it on a different machine I'll let you know
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

----Deleted, due to complete irrelevence to the actual topic----

Advertisement