Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Photo 30GB - I need a case

Options
  • 03-05-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just ordered a 30GB iPod Photo. The trouble is I can't seem to find any affordable skins or cases for it! Does anybody know which cases fit the new 30GB iPod Photo and where I can order one/buy one cheaply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Best ones around http://www.iskin.com/ .

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

They are charging a lot to charge to Ireland though. Does anyone know an Irish/British iSkin retailer? I'm also unsure which iSkin fits the new 30GB. The old 20GB or the old 40GB???

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Do a search on ebay.ie for "iskin 30gb" and a few will come up. There about €20-€25 with delivery afer you convert from sterling or dollar. Alot of the ones quoted in sterling ship from hong kong. I got a few covers for a Ipod mini and they all arrived with the longest taking 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

They sell them in some O2 stores and Spectra Photos.

Its the 20GB one you want, the old 20GB is the same size as the new 30GB and 40GB iPod isnt sold anymore.

Advertisement