Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here we go again...

Options
  • 03-05-2005 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭

Ah good old BB. A bit early for the UK, but just in time for Australia (starts next Sunday for those with aussie cousins! :)) and a few weeks away from the US.

I hear the Aussies are going 'evil' (a-la BBUK last year), and I bet they do a better job of it too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

And just when you thought it was safe to turn on the TV.

What's left for them to do anyway?
    Take off their clothes?
    Have Sex?
    Riot?

It's been done, hasn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Nah I think they've had sex before that stuart and michelle, I guess Riot! but didn't that lesbian one, kitten! do something close to that, prior to being kicked out of the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Whwn is it back on tv .... i heard it will be longer this year is that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

27th of May - I read it on Sky News somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

seriously, I just don't understand why ppl actually enjoy watching that, I mean its a gimmick, I remember watching the first show of the latest one (last year) and it seems it is loosing popularity, I mean how many times did that ugly biatch, Divina McCaul, mention there was gonna be a lez in the house? and she also said "stay tuned for some serious girl-on-girl action" I mean wtf!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

.... i heard it will be longer this year is that right?
    11 weeks as oppose to 10!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Awwww yeah! Here we go again. Can't wait. This is gonna do some damage to my JC results but what the hell.

P.S. The American BB sucks and should never have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I disagree. Its not BB in the traditional sense (they tried it for season 1 and it bombed). The plotting, backstabbing and conspiracy make it a really entertaining show. Its just different.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Ok this might be off the topic.

As i amn't into these kinds of shows.

But since Soap Opera has a forum should Reality TV get a forum not just a forum for Big Brother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

is there anyway we can watch aussie bb? imagine all those hot aussies..... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The Big Brother sub-forum is only part-time. After BB is finished, this forum will be closed. I don't really think there is much need for a Reality TV sub-forum at the moment, as Television isnt overly busy anyway. Though this could be reviewed.

Advertisement