Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz 100 + 100 Final Festival Tourney

Options
  • 03-05-2005 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭

First post Whooot!

Out just after 11pm, I got badly damaged early on.
    Ah9h on the button. 1 limper UTG (Bob), I raise to 4xBB, SB, BB die.
    Flop Jc 7s rag
    He checks, I figure as he just been busted and rebought for 4000, he won't call my all-in. I make it 2,800 to go. He calls with 8cTc!!!! and hits a 9 on the river.

I rebuy, and then still on tilt make a horrible mess of raising out of position with KJ, four callers. Flop J x 4, I make it 1000 to go, two die, one caller, one all-in for 14K. I die, caller calls with KK and allin shows pocket 4s!

AT costs me another 1.5K and I'm in doo-doo land. Couple of semi-bluff all-ins from the blinds helps me survive and then I'm moved to Roy Brindley's right with 1,900 left, blinds at 200-400. My BB is robbed, along with 3 limpers by Danny on my right with a massive all-in.

I find A7 in the SB, complete, and get Roy in the BB and one other limper. Flop QKT - I check, Roy checks and limper checks. Turn a 7, I min bet, Roy asks me how much have I left and calls, limper calls. River an A - mixed blessing. I just know I'm dead with my 2 pair but push for 1,100 rather than check - Roy dies, limper calls and has the J for the straight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

hard luck rich,

hope the new job goes well, don't get caught posting here on ur first day!

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Thanks Des, Job looks peachy so far.

Anyone know who made the final table last night, anyone from boards??

Advertisement