Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miri Ben-Ari, "Pulling Strings" mixtape

Options
  • 02-05-2005 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

You need to check out this Clinton Sparks Mixtape. Search for it online (I think you can buy it from a couple different sites). But check out some of the tracks and let me know what you think. It features a lot of the songs that will be on Miri Ben-Ari's upcoming album.

Personally, I like "Jump and Spread Out" with Fat Man Scoop and Vicious, "Sick wit da Flip" with Lil Flip and E-40, and "You can get it from me" with Joe Buddens and Mr. Maygreen.

I think some of those songs have leaked, so you might be able to find some clips. (Sorry, I wish I could post clips myself, but you know that whole copyright stuff.)

Advertisement