Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tartakovsky's Clone Wars on RTE.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

While its great that RTE are showing these, I think it was lousy on behalf of Lucas Arts to put only the first 20 epsiodes on the DVD (which I ordered this afternoon after watching he last 5 epsiodes), especially as there were only 5 to come after. I suppose these are being held back for the Episode III DVD release.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

That's GAYYYYY how can it end like that! Just as it was getting good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Drastic

thats because thats exactly where episode III takes off.

my guess is that network 2 are showing a copy of the print that was shown during the darklight festival this year. It showed all 25 episodes...sorry chapters.

So my guess is that we're getting the full shebang over thew weekend

YAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Haha....f*cking typical....I waste 2 gig of my allowance getting these in torrent form and RTÉ come along and do this. Should have known; they did the exact same with 24 S4...

OMG I just realised...RTE showing sci-fi??!?! At a time when we're actually awake!!??!?!?!?! Sorry, am I in a parallel universe or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

They're also showing Episode I at half three on One on Saturday. Fewer people are likely to watch that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Drastic

Careful now.

Darth maul is great. and who couldn't fall for Jake Lloyd's charms...........

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭PaddyofNine

It was great! Can't wait for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I just caught the end of it :(
    Didn't know it was on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Two more instalments added to the RTE schedule for next week (prob eps 21-25)

ANIMATION: Clone Wars
    Channel: RTÉ 2
    Date: Saturday 14th May 2005
    Time: 13:00 to 13:40 (starting in 6 days)
    Duration: 40 minutes.

ANIMATION: Clone Wars
    Channel: RTÉ 2
    Date: Sunday 15th May 2005
    Time: 13:15 to 13:45 (starting in 7 days)
    Duration: 30 minutes.

Advertisement