Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy Mondays To Release New Album?

Options
  • 02-05-2005 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Word is the Mondays are currently working on new material and are to release a new album scheduled for the end of this year..if this is true then this is fantastic news from one of the greatest bands ever. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

they were good but a new album will almost certinaly be muck

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Smells like trouble. Although I hope to be pleasently surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Yup there will definitely be a new album but as the other posters feel I have this feeling that it will be sh*te due to them not making music together for so long. Hope I'm proven wrong though. Pills, thrills, bellyaches was brill

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Spare us please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭BCB

they were good but a new album will almost certinaly be muck

How do you know that?It wouldnt be the first time a band have reformed and comeback and released a cracking album...... :rolleyes: :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

one of the best live gigs ever

Happy Mondays supported by The Shamen in McGonagles, March 1989. Just finished by Mock Leaving Cert

anyone remember and cherish the Bummed inner sleeve?

a friend of mine got it printed on a t-shirt and regularly wears it around town :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

BCB wrote:
    How do you know that?It wouldnt be the first time a band have reformed and comeback and released a cracking album...... :rolleyes: :D

I know you were joking but it does happen the odd time
    I thought Killing Joke's comback album from 2003 was great as was Mission of Burma comback album onoffon from 2004 and their are a few others as well
    im also hopeful gang of four's new comback album will be better than thier 90's comback albums as they have the origonal lineup this time

Advertisement