Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audigy 2ZS Disks

Options
  • 02-05-2005 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I am in the process of purchasing an OEM Audigy 2ZS. It comes with the drivers but none of the disks that came with the retail version. I was wondering if any kind soul would please lend me the disks and if possible the DVD Audio sample disk as well so that I can access all the funcionality of the card. I will happily reimburse any costs involved.

I am in Dublin 15 but work in town.

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I think most of the stuff your looking for can be gotten from the creative website.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭pastor

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Only updates and drivers can be downloaded from Creatives website. I need to install the aplications etc from the cd first and then I can update from their website.

Paul

Bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

pastor wrote:
    Hi Guys

I am in the process of purchasing an OEM Audigy 2ZS. It comes with the drivers but none of the disks that came with the retail version. I was wondering if any kind soul would please lend me the disks and if possible the DVD Audio sample disk as well so that I can access all the funcionality of the card. I will happily reimburse any costs involved.

I am in Dublin 15 but work in town.

Thanks

Paul

I'll burn you a disk.

I'll burn you a disk.

Hi RichARD

Disk arrived safely and worked perfectly. Many thanks I really appreciate it.

Paul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

pastor wrote:
    Hi RichARD

Paul
    Wow, good stuff Richard!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

pastor wrote:
    Hi RichARD

Paul

Cool, glad to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

you know, great help with the burning, but I think you should have managed that off thread.
    it is after all also illegal to copy the software CDs from vendors, like Creative

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Just as an FYI, I lost my disk a while ago and ordered them off the creative site for €10, but got the FruityLoops and Cubasis creative editions thrown in, which made it very, very good value.

Advertisement