Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lexmark Ink in Dell Printer

Options
  • 02-05-2005 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

hi,

we all know that dell printers are lexmark's rebranded. im just wondering if i bought the lexmark Z515 cartridge from bigink.co.uk will it fit my dell 720 colour printer?

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I'm not sure but would also like to know. I ended up getting the dell cartridges last time but they are very pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

I gave this advice before, and i'll give it again.

Sell the printer if you can find someone who'll buy it. Then get an Epson and cheapass compatible cartridges. You'll save yourself a bundle of cash over the printers lifetime

Alternatively, if you don't like compatible cartridges, or refilling your own, get a Canon, as they have the cheapest originals iirc.

By holding on to the Lexmark you are going to be paying a premium for cartridges for as long as the printer lives. For example, my cartridges for my Epson R200 cost me about €3.00 each. It takes 5 colours and a black iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Where do you get your cartridges from Mutant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Yeah, would like to know also? The r200,s thats prints cd's doesn't it?
    My mother bought a lexmark here a few years ago, replaced a epson colour stylus 600 (yeah, that was old, but it was sooo sheap to run).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I have dell printer A920, bought Lexmark's similar cartridge and it didn't fit, I had to modify it to make it work. So ,I don't think they work

Advertisement