Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message boards

Options
  • 02-05-2005 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all!
    I post again to ask for your help.

I was wondering if there are places in town where it is possible to put public advices (as for looking and offering an accommodation...).
    I know one is for sure the message boards near the Stables pub at UL, but what about the city centre?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Well here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 doda

indeed limerick man! ;)
    I have joined the board just a few days ago, and, even from my very short experiece, I think it is a great means for communicating, sharing ideas, helping each other ...among Limerick people. :D

I was just thinking about alternative ways, which might offer the same opportunity to people who are not so familiar with the use of the Internet (thinking of my mum and dad, my granny...).
    As far as I see, there's no public place in town where people can leave their messages for the local community! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

The Limerick Leader perhaps?

~snapscan

For advice!!!

No person 2 person help isnt really big in this country! Although property guys can give advice, that advice would be to buy/sell through them!

Do banks offer help ... or is that just on the money side of things... those damn ads, they make bank managers seem so friendly!

If you are looking at a place to rent/buy sites such as daft.ie list many property and i would expect there to be magizines!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

You might also consider the free adverts paper the Limerick Dealer. also local branches of Tesco have notice boards as well.

boards.ie also has an Accomodation Forum
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=38

• Advertisement

And also that thing that comes in the door for free, i think it comes in the evening echo too!

Just had a look the range is €70,000 (moyross) to about a million! Aparts start at about €140,000

Advertisement