Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLASTONBURY TICKETS!!! my god i need one

Options
  • 02-05-2005 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

does any one have a glasto ticket they dont want? i simply have to get there, even just for the first day, just the first day!!!!!!!!!

let me know

mail me at simone969@hotmail.com

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Nope, go on the efestivals message board. There is ment to be details on how to work in one of the cafe's over at the festival. You just have to put a deposit down on the price of the ticket, incase you feck off. Myself i cant wait to go !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭humbleCounty

very hard to get a ticket, as they are all personalisd (you need id etc)

that cafe idea is good though, check out e-festivals, (you can get it on google)

I tell ya one thing though, it is going to ****ing ROCK! WOO YERAH!

the gonzo flag will be flying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Ring Worthy up and ask for Michael or Emily.

Nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

You could buy a ticket off somebody else, the thing is you'll have to change your name by deed poll then so that the details match up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

Keep an eye out around May 13th. They claim there will be no resell of cancelled tickets but if there is one it will be then (its the last day to cancel your ticket for a full refund).

Other than that it would be pretty silly to attempt to buy an unofficial ticket as they are personalised and changing your name...... well thats just really silly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement