Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed sourcing a part.

Options
  • 02-05-2005 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭

Lads need some sort of help sourcing a part for a Toshiba laptop,ive posted in wanted.checkout link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=250556

I have looked at sticky about parts/accessories but dont really know if a different part would do.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

There is a guy who has a repair shop ...just of george's st... He is upstairs above an old shoe shop ...its the turn after the turn where hogan's pub is "if your coming up the street from the dame street end " on the same street as break for the border and the hairy lemon...I think he is called the PC DOCTOR or its called the PC HOSPITAL ..i got stuff of him before ...he is a nice guy and queit cheap aswell ,He does'nt really sell stuff but has lots of old laptop parts hanging around ...he might fix you up...HE got me a mini 2.5 inch ide cable a while back ..best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Cheers ill try him tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Let us know how u got on mad m

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Revalco wrote:
    Let us know how u got on mad m

Actually didnt go to where dubdvd suggested as a boards member might be getting me one.If that fails ill be heading in to the place in dublin city centre....Will keep you posted Revalco

Thanks all for help,

Advertisement