Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight

Options
  • 01-05-2005 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey Guys,

what tournament is on tonight in fitz?

Cheers

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

50+5 with unlimited rebuys for 90 mins. Lots of value but beware of the crazies.
    I'm going to pop down and see if I cant win one of those silver pokerfest ingots... they are sweet!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bookable

Starting at half 8 as usual?

Not finished work till 7 and its an hour and a quarter drive down (legally) ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

what time is it starting tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

I can't afford another rebuy tourney, Niall ... blew 510 euro on Wednesday's one :) Tonight is wsop qualification night for me ... betfair $320 game starting in next minute or so, 10 guaranteed seats and only 210 in the field, including your brother! And if that doesn't work out, I play the pokerstars one later. GL in the Fitz

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bookable

so any1 got the starting time tonight?!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Advertisement