Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokertracker

Options
  • 01-05-2005 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

any1 here use it ?.
    just got it and it seems to be good , but if any1 has any tips on how to get the best out of it (what features to use / set up etc).im mostly interested in the notes feature.
    told me i was loose aggresive/aggresive which surprised me a bit :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

There's a guide you can buy here but it's quite expensive. I don't know how good it is though.

There's more good info to be found here. This is free and the bits i've read so far seem quite good.

Another good way to find out how to use it is to read the forums at the pokertracker site. Also just play around with it and you'll notice stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

ZZR1100 wrote:
    any1 here use it ?.
    just got it and it seems to be good , but if any1 has any tips on how to get the best out of it (what features to use / set up etc).im mostly interested in the notes feature.

The first thing PT helped me with was telling me whih game I was getting the best hourly rate from. I was amazed to find out that I was getting better EV in $20 and $50 SnGs than in $30 SnGs.

I think PT is most useful though for fixing holes in your ring game, particularly if you are a limit player and you find you are losing more chips than you should in certain positions or with certain hands.

You probably havne't played enough hands for PT to accurately define your style yet. For a long time it told me I was tight passive before eventually changing to maniac, errr...tight aggressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Lplate

ZZR1100 wrote:
    :confused: wait till it finds out you show your bluffs to poor honest players to try and put them on tilt!!!! K7 indeed...tomorrow will come. Be warned :p

Advertisement