Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Corgan @ The Ambassador 17th June

Options
  • 30-04-2005 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Bill is par taking in a small European tour before he launches his solo album and the last date appears to be Dublin on the 17th (album launched on the 21st). So who will be going? think it will sell out? near 50 quid a ticket....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

tickets on sale yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

yep on sale here through ticketwanker

damn, gigs like that always come when you have no money, hehehe.

Il have to get one in a few weeks, hope they dont sell out quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

only standing tickets left... anyone know where I can get a seating chart of the ambassador?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Ambassador seating is unreserved so if you have a seated tickets it's just a matter of getting in there early on the night to get your best spot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I'm going, do you reckon he might play a pumpkins song or two?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,834 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I better get a ticket to this!! Already missed Bruce and Weezer! I have no money for it at the mo and I'm kinda relying on my mate who knows people to sort me out :rolleyes:

im in the same boat, dont have the money at all but i really wana go :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I have weezer tickets too, june I have 3 brilliant gigs on so it'll be a good month.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Ah crap I'm broke too! although at least I got to see the Pumkins the last 2 times they played the Olympia, sadly never as the original quartet :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,834 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Be lucky you got to see them at all:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

yeah thats a fair point, have to say one thing though, the bleedin height of Billy Corgan on stage!!! its nuts, must say though his presence is awesome, whoever does get to go wont be dissapointed.

I really love the songs he did for the lost highway soundtrack & stigmata soundtrack too. Does anyone know if he was involved in payback? just wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Ticketmaster shows "Level 1 standing" in the Ambassador.

Anyone know if these are just ordinary ground floor tickets or are they upstairs somwhere?

There aren't any venue plans on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Level 1 standing is ground floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Yep, The Ambassador tickets are either..

Level 1 - Standing

Level 2 (aka balcony) - unreserved seating

Advertisement