Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howl @ The Moon!

Options
  • 30-04-2005 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

While we are waiting for Battlestar Galactica series 2 to hit the screens... I got a bit bored and so decided to kick off a new site which covers sci-fi/humour/crazy/technology/world domination/chaos thinking etc etc ... oh and maybe a little BSG when it returns to our screens.

For anyone who wants to keep in touch with your friendly BSG moderator outside of the boards - head on over to http://www.avalon5.com and see what you think.

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Hey, cool site, its nice n' easy on the eyes too. Have only read the Book section so far but ill have a look at some of the others.

Just a suggestion but perhaps it'd be better having the Categories section higher up the page (on the left handside maybe....) .
    While we are waiting for Battlestar Galactica series 2 to hit the screens...

Any idea yet when that may be...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Thanks for the suggestion... I'm still playing around with the layout so I might try that and see how it looks.

I will have a BSG section as soon as season 2 hits, and I get back to my Good, Bad and Ugly reviewing :D

Advertisement