Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You've Been Warned!!!-Kilkenny People

Options
  • 29-04-2005 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭

did anyone see the ad in the Kilkenny people, put in by themselves warning people about the evils of drink and if u are drunk and disorderly your name will be mentioned. Its kinda like the "can u live with the shame" vibe off those tv license ads. Very funny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

So would this be if it went to court?
    Like how would they know your name? Are they gonna walk up and ask some drunk and disorderly person his/her name? They'd want to be very brave.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭coolhandluke

Do they not do the court reports anyway.My local paper the fingal independent always has all the reports concerning anyone from the locality,sure it's the reason half the aul ones buy the paper so they can sit there Tut Tutting to themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

They dont have all the courts, do they? Just the main ones I thought..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Nightwish wrote:
    did anyone see the ad in the Kilkenny people, put in by themselves warning people about the evils of drink and if u are drunk and disorderly your name will be mentioned. Its kinda like the "can u live with the shame" vibe off those tv license ads. Very funny

what page is it on? I cant find it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

mick_irl wrote:
    what page is it on? I cant find it!
    its on the page with the entertainment news. just 2 remind one should they want to be ebtertained just remember to behave yourself

Advertisement