Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The boy Oberst is playing oxegen

Options
  • 29-04-2005 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Bright eyes is playing oxegen on Sunday the 10th. Its part of the Digital Ash tour so i dont think he'll be playing anything from the superior I'm Wide Awake.. album. Should still be a cracker with the Faint providing the blips and bleeps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Oh I may go now then. Cheers for the heads up. Will be play another venue around the same time ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

Okay I don't think I've heard Bright Eyes music, but why would an artist not play stuff from one of their albums, especially if it's superior? Doesn't make much sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

moshpit77 wrote:
    Okay I don't think I've heard Bright Eyes music, but why would an artist not play stuff from one of their albums, especially if it's superior? Doesn't make much sense

"superior" is an oppionion. bright eyes relesed 2 ablums at the same time at the begining of the year. one "I'm Wide Awake It's Morning" similar to older bright eyes stuff and "Digital Ash in A Digital Urn" which had a more electronic sound (so i beleive). from what i've heard "Digital Ash in A Digital Urn" is better, and so will make some people quite happy to hear that they'll be playing that stuff. but it's all a matter of oppinion.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Digital Ash is fantastic, i'll quite happily listen to him play all of it!

Advertisement