Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I, Keano

Options
  • 29-04-2005 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,

I'm not sure if I should be posting this in Theatre or sport ;) ... however, I have a question about one of the personalities portrayed in I, Keano that I would greatly appreciate some help with!

There was a journalist\scribe called Obsequious.
    As the name suggests, he was fawning and flattering, etc.
    My question is... which Irish Journalist is this character depicting?
    There is another journalist, Sanctimonious, which is obviously Tom Humphries... so it is annoying me now to work out who the Obsequious character is.
    He sounded a little bit like George Hamilton, but I'm not sure that its him!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Tnx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

I had the same problem today. I new everyone else apart from him.

This was the first time i seen i,keano and i thought it was brilliant. i didnt expect it to be so funny. The hole cast was brilliant...i have to go see it again.

everyone should see it, even if you dont like football.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Sidane

Saw I Keano last thursday and like Dewey I wasn't expecting much at all but thought it was great entertainment.

The Apres Match guy that does Dunphy stole the show, he's just brilliant.

Dunno who Obsequious is either.

Advertisement