Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deltron 3030

Options
  • 29-04-2005 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Got Deltron 3030 yesterday along with both of the Handsome Boy albums and I'm thinking why the hell didn't I buy them sooner.
    What I'm wondering is can anyone point me in the direction of any other simillar stuff? I have some of Del's stuff but I don't know all that much about Dan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I assume you have the Dr. Octagon stuff too?
    Only other thing I know he's done is the Gorillaz stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

I've been looking for Deltron 3030 for about 600 years...where did ye get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I've seen it in Tower on a few occasions.
    Probably better off getting it online though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004YYXL/qid=1114889781/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-2785775-8491661

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I have Deltron 3030 on Dan The Automater's "Wanna Buy A Monkey?"; not a bad selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Got them all on Amazon.
    I have Doc Oc's stuff I've just never really given it a proper listen. I will now.
    I was looking at "Wanna buy a Monkey" but reckoned I'd be better off just getting an instrumental album if I can find one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Ah yeah it's just nice to play in the car.

Advertisement