Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Irish date(s) to be announced soon?

Options
  • 29-04-2005 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Ryan Adams and his latest band (The Cardinals) are coming over to Europe shortly.
    They've announced a gig in London for late June.
    New album out next week.

I hope they come back to Dublin.... Need some redemption after *that* gig in the Olympia that seemed to leave the audience and critics divided.

Anyone heard anymore info of the Europe leg?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Well he has started his US tour which runs to the end of May, then he's playing Glastonbury and 3 UK shows the week after in London, Birmingham and Manchester. Its possible he could do an Irish show before Glastonbury I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,834 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Ohhh great!!!!
    Hey whiskeyman... is your name anything to do with his first band "Whiskeytown" they are pretty cool too.

Dancing with the woman at the bar is a song that springs to mind.. amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Oh by the way the thread title "Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - date to be announced soon! " is misleading "Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - date to be announced soon?" might be more appropriate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

cormie wrote:
    Ohhh great!!!!
    Hey whiskeyman... is your name anything to do with his first band "Whiskeytown" they are pretty cool too.

Dancing with the woman at the bar is a song that springs to mind.. amazing!!
    Correct Cormie :D

I love whiskeytown too... some classic from those albums.
    Shame he doesnt really play any of those live anymore (apart from an occasional Jacksonville Skyline (one of my fav whiskeytown / RA songs) .. I would have loved to see Whiskeytown live :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,834 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I wasn't really aware of him when he came to the Olympia so I better get a ticket this time... if they play!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement