Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which 20GB mp3 players are small, have good sound and have enqueing?

Options
  • 29-04-2005 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭

Which 20GB mp3 players are small, have good sound and have enqueing?
    I have the iriver H120 myself, does everything I want. My mate wants a player, needs no extras, simple to use, play mp3 and wma, good battery, small size, good sound and multiple enqueing (not just playlists, or single song like the h120).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Creative Zen Touch has all the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Somebody told me it had enqueing, but I had thought I read it didn't. Thanks, I will look it up. I know it is a little big but the sound and battery are great and I think it has gapless which is the one thing I hate about the iriver

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

ARGINITE wrote:
    Creative Zen Touch has all the above.

Great little device....
    btw - what do you mean by enqueing? playlists?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Keyzer wrote:
    Great little device....
    btw - what do you mean by enqueing? playlists?

On the fly playlists. Like if I go for a cycle I should be able to play a song, then go through my collection while it plays and select a whole list of songs which will then play immediately afterwards in the order I select. I always end up flicking through set playlists. The H120 only lets you pick one song at a time, so even though you can get a continuous flow you have to keep taking it out and choosing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

ipod has it
    rio karma has it

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Rio Karma discontinued now though, RIP! The best player I ever tried anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

ipod has it

i don't believe the ipod mini does.... i miss that from my zen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I think its archos not sure but they have a 20gig player thats about the size of any curent 5gig player dont know if it does the queing tho. Cheap to if i remember it right.

Jozi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

personally have the NW-HD3 and have to say I really love it,
    great battery life, nace case design, small, and great sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

rubadub wrote:
    On the fly playlists. Like if I go for a cycle I should be able to play a song, then go through my collection while it plays and select a whole list of songs which will then play immediately afterwards in the order I select. I always end up flicking through set playlists. The H120 only lets you pick one song at a time, so even though you can get a continuous flow you have to keep taking it out and choosing again.

When the Rockbox firmware is done for the H120 it should have OTF playlists. Could be a while away though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement