Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what lid for bmx ?

Options
  • 29-04-2005 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

alrite dudes and ets :p

im just wondering what lid i should bye and im really confused cause well most recomend a full face others recomend open faced skater type things ,
    i persoanlly am drawn to the full face for it security and less chance of me hurting my self badly in my face, but then my mate said ule look like a gimp with that thing on .but i dont really care t about being safeish i wer pads to ,
    what ya think people im thinkin of full face for these reson ,

1 safer
    2 less chance of hurting my self
    3 cause i think they look cool

what your opinions ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 themadman88m

"im thinkin of full face for these reson ,

1 safer
    2 less chance of hurting my self
    3 cause i think they look cool "

I would say a skaters helmet because even tho a full face protects your whole face, think of where the presure goes to when u crash, YOUR NECK!! I've heard stories about people breaking their necks because of a full face. get a dirt lid"skater helmet"

Advertisement