Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naturism

Options
  • 28-04-2005 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

any other local naturists about??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 corkonian1

Boomer23 wrote:
    any other local naturists about??
    Yeah I like to catch the rays where it is acceptable, i.e. not in people's faces, and deffo not where there are children about, in case an outraged dad / mom / guardian gets agitated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eireboy86

Hello all, yes there are other naturists about including myself. Some may not want to admit it on here for various reasons or they don't use online forums such as this one. I'm not a member of the irish naturist association but i'm considering applying for membership. I think it would be good to do whatever i can to support the naturist movement however i can.

I'm up for organising meet ups for a coffee and a chat before going to the swim in Dublin for example. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask and i'ill reply asap. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a meet up for 18 to 35s?. Meet ups and things could be organised for people in age group if anyone was genuinely interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭dzilla

A naked man fears no pickpocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,049 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

they like the sandhills from time to time anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

dzilla wrote: »
    A naked man fears no pickpocket.

He certainly does fear an angry restaurant manager coming looking for the bill, however

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

My sister joined a posh naturist club last year................. She was hoping to meet a Big Nob

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

eireboy86 wrote: »
    Hello all, yes there are other naturists about including myself. Some may not want to admit it on here for various reasons or they don't use online forums such as this one. I'm not a member of the irish naturist association but i'm considering applying for membership. I think it would be good to do whatever i can to support the naturist movement however i can.

I'm up for organising meet ups for a coffee and a chat before going to the swim in Dublin for example. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask and i'ill reply asap. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a meet up for 18 to 35s?. Meet ups and things could be organised for people in age group if anyone was genuinely interested.

I was wondering how you got on with this, weather too bad at the moment anyway! i didn't reply at the time because I'm older and you had an age thing in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    they like the sandhills from time to time anyway

They're not the only ones who like the Sandhills! ;)

Still a bit cool for the sand dunes at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭goochy

I am a fairly full figured woman and wouldn't mind giving naturism a go - assume it would be like it is in other countries and not all body beautiful people ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

goochy wrote: »
    I am a fairly full figured woman and wouldn't mind giving naturism a go - assume it would be like it is in other countries and not all body beautiful people ?

Like yourself, I do fancy naturism , but if it is all body beautiful I would be too self concious and at the moment it's too too cold

Is it getting warmer or am I just hoping it is?
    Hopefully I will be heading for the beach soon

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

not a hope that I would sunbathe at the moment, it's far to cold. Wait 'till June or July might be a bit warmer and the required sun

david65 wrote: »
    not a hope that I would sunbathe at the moment, it's as far to cold. Wait 'till June or July might be a bit warmer and the required sun

There are days when the sun has been out and there was no wind when it would have been possible to have an hour or two. Just not to be too white when summer comes!

Head off to France for a couple of weeks.

The majority of beaches over there have vast areas for those who

like to go 'au natural' and not exclusive either. You have the option

if you wish to!

Head off to France for a couple of weeks.

The majority of beaches over there have vast areas for those who

like to go 'au natural' and not exclusive either. You have the option

if you wish to!

I'd love to but have to work, I'm going to Nice for a few days in July though

Paulownia wrote: »
    I'd love to but have to work, I'm going to Nice for a few days in July though

Well there's your opportunity then! I hope it's nice in Nice!!:D

Well there's your opportunity then! I hope it's nice in Nice!!:D

Where do you go in Ireland? There is generally a quiet corner in most beaches and you can cover up if people are bearing down on you

• Registered Users Posts: 22,266 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Who's the most popular guy in the nudist camp?

The fella who can carry two coffees and ten doughnuts in one trip!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

My best mate is a naturist, he was going to retire from it this year but he now says he's going to stick it out for another while.

He always said though, that Public speaking is a lot like your first time at a nudist camp.
    It'll be hard for the first few minutes..

• Advertisement
Advertisement