Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How people's religious moral beliefs influence their views on justice issues

Options
  • 28-04-2005 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm doing a survey on how people's religion influence their views on justice issues for my Junior Cert Religion journal work. I would be grateful if you could fill this out and either post it here or email it to piste.off@gmail.com or wallabywooza@hotmail.com

Thank you, Liz

How people’s religious moral beliefs influence their views on justice issues

Religion:

Justice Issue No.1: Right to Life

a) Is abortion morally wrong?
    b) Is abortion wrong in the case of rape/ the mother’s life is at risk?

For each of the questions above please explain how your religion influences your beliefs in these issues and what your religion has to say about these issues.

Justice Issue No. 2: Equality

Should Gay people have the right to:

a) Marry?
    b) Adopt a child.?

For each of the questions above please explain how your religion influences your beliefs in these issues and what your religion has to say about these issues.

Justice Issue No. 3 Suicide/Euthanasia

a) Is Suicide morally wrong?
    b) If a person discussed the possibility of suicide/euthanasia with their family and had support, would it be morally wrong?

Advertisement