Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help for Mustard Addiction

Options
  • 28-04-2005 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

OK, one of the elves has gotten addicted to Mustard.
    It's getting to the stage where Mustard is begining to take over his life but he can't seem to stop. Lately he has been seen putting mustard on everything from toast in the morning to putting mustard in his coffee to "add a bit of a kick".
    Hell, I'm pretty sure even saw him snorting a line of Colmans powder yesterday !

I know this is more a PI issue, but Ruthie did warn me once before about posting mustard related topics in PI.

Is there anywhere one can seek help for addiction to condiments ? Should I try to wean him on to something softer like Ketchup ?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

One of "the elves" or are you just trying to hide your own addiction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

well, this is an interesting forum. If mustard gets its own whole forum what about other sauces? they'll all start wanting one now. Like Mayonaisse. you just wait and see, Mayo will soon be whining for the top spot!

Anyway, Has anyone seen the cute little tube of colmons mustard you can buy in the supermarket now? It's pretty adorable for mustard packaging!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Have you read the charter yet Mysteryfish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

ahh, yes,

Quote:
    "non mustard condiments may also be discussed here"

Yes, well, now i have read the charter and all, I know that, thank you. But just to let you know, i was joking about the Mayo!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

When your kitch counter top is cluttered with 6 jars of differing mustards, and the fridge is likewise, then you might just have to face reality and accept that your boyfriend has a mustard problem!!

Or so I hear...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I know this is more a PI issue, but Ruthie did warn me once before about posting mustard related topics in PI.

yup
    I'd be sorely tempted to ban christmas if you even attempt to post such a thread,
    where would you be then eh!?

Should I try to wean him on to something softer like Ketchup ?

I honestly wouldn't have thought it possible that santa could come out with such a stupid comment
    leave the poor elf alone, he ain't breaking any laws!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Beruthiel wrote:
    yup
    I'd be sorely tempted to ban christmas if you even attempt to post such a thread,
    where would you be then eh!?

Should I try to wean him on to something softer like Ketchup ?

Ban Christmas.....I know you're a Mod but I'm pretty sure that even DeV's authority doesn't extend that far !!!!
    Anyway, if you banned christmas then I wouldn't have to subject the reindeer to 11 months of torture to make diamonds for you !!!!!!

Advertisement