Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Ball Pics

Options
  • 28-04-2005 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I own the company which was the main contracter for the sound and lighting for the summer ball and forgot to bring my camera on the night - has anyone got links to pics from it? (want to add some to my portfolio as such)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

theres a mistake you won't be making again!
    i'll ask around for you.
    i'll post up here if anyone i know posted any of them up

• Registered Users Posts: 24 derrie

Tell me about it - I'm a DCU graduate as well and never remember the place looking so good back in my day (1998-2002) Thanks!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~jesjes/SummerBall

You're welcome.

There isn't a lot tho... camera melted in on itself. The batteries leaked acid or something I think....

I miss my camera already. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

ask the people you booked it with, given that its the best event they've run in the past year they'll probably have pics!

You'd think that wouldn't you? They've no photos either!!!! Oh well just got to consign that one to the memory so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭markpb

Hey Derek. I took 2 or 3 photos of stage area before it started. I borrowed the camera so I'm not sure how they'll come out. They should arrive back this week.

Thanks Mark, will give you a call next week so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 3DES

Advertisement