Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker For Charity

Options
  • 28-04-2005 7:08am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its rare I do this but I'm giving a plug to Owen Mullins charity game in the Red Cow Hotel On Sunday 1st May at 3pm sharp. Read on for details...

The charities are cancer treatment and research charities. Its 150 euro entry and rebuys are 25 euro. Theres a group discount of 6 tickets for the price of 5 and that includes a 4 course meal. Coffee and sandwiches will be served throughout the tournie.

There is a guarunteed prizepool of 20,000 (I dont know if thats capped at that too but I think the charity will probably take the surplus).

Before you all jump and say its not completely IPPTC compliant, they have been planning this for months and I'll make an exception for them and publicise it. I know the lads (Owen Mullins and Joe O'Neill) and 20K seems like a fair guaruntee in a charity game...

If you want to ask someone questions about it... dont ask me I'm just doing a favour for the lads. You can ring Geraldine on (01) 4904350 / 086 270 5660

DeV.

Advertisement