Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer video signal to TV screen wirelessly

Options
  • 27-04-2005 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this thread is named very well but i couldn't think of anything clearer. ^^;
    What I'm looking for is a piece of technology that will allow me to swap the signal going to my PC monitor to a television (prefferably wirelessly).
    I've tried locating this myself but google searches end up bogged down with KVM switches which aren't really the right tool for the job. Can anybody suggest anything?
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Got TV-out on your graphics card? If so, go out and buy one of those wireless TV-sender systems, connect your graphics card's TV out to the sender, and the receiver to your TV. Aldi had them a while back cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭beaker

I'm sure I've read at least one thread about this on boards recently.

Do a search here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

the wireless computer to tv things are ok, but if you have any other wireless equipment running ie bluetooth or wireless LAN, be warned, the tv transmitter might kill all other wireless comms in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭din0saur

have a look in the argos catalog; they have a selection of av senders or video senders. they start at €44.99 and go up to €179.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Thanks all, can't beleive getting graphics card with a TV out didn't occur to me :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement