Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Threads?

Options
  • 27-04-2005 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

a)Have some threads been deleted from this forum?
    b)If so, why so?
    c)Does this happen in other fora?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Why do you think threads have been deleted? What threads? I presume you know by default its only showing threads from the last month?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

aha, it only shows ones from the last month, all is clear

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Check the settings in your user CP. These can affect how many threads you see per page and also how long threads are visable to you.

*shrug*

No threads have been deleted from what I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Same here - I can see threads going back to 2003. Maybe there's some problem with your browser. Threads are rarely if ever deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Ok, checked my user CP and everything appears to be set to "default" since I've never changed any of it. No biggy, I was just wondering if the mods did a little "spring cleaning" every now and then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Well I think you need to change the default with regard to the last thread/post shown.

Simu saw no deleted threads which would show up for her as mod. I don't believe any "spring cleaning" has been done and I don't know any reason why "spring cleaning" would be done.

Advertisement