Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faithless

Options
  • 27-04-2005 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Anyone else going to this on Monday night? It says it's starting at 6.30 (bit early no?) Does anyone know what time it's over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Over between 10 and 10.30 I thinks..

Times from mcd.ie
    http://www.mcd.ie/live/index.php

BLACK EYED PEAS - THIS SATURDAY 30 APRIL
    Doors 18:30
    Dj Frank Jez 18:30
    Estelle 19:00
    Black Eyed Peas 20:30

PADDY CASEY - THIS BANK HOLIDAY, SUNDAY 01 MAY
    Thomas Dybdahl 18:40
    Wallmark 19:30
    Paddy Casey 20:30

FAITHLESS - THIS BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY, 02 MAY
    Justin Robertson 18:30
    Infadels 19:00
    Faithless 20:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 creamysmooth

anyone know how many dublin castle holds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Thanks a million, that's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

I'm goin to faithless :D Can't wait!! They put on an amazing show at Oxegen last year!

I wanna see the black eyed peas too :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

eskimo wrote:
    I'm goin to faithless :D Can't wait!! They put on an amazing show at Oxegen last year!

I wanna see the black eyed peas too :rolleyes:

I know, they were excellent. Roll on Monday night! Even more sweet cause I got a free ticket muwahahahaha!

Black Eyed Peas? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek: They must not be sellling much tickets, their gig is constantly being advertised and promoted on the tv and radio while the other gigs this weekend are just mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Sh1t forgot about faithless
    It on 2fm -
    Did anyone make an MP3 of the concert

:D

Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

so what did everybody think of the gig? i thought it absolutely brilliant, havent been to a gig in ages, they have so many cracking tunes you would have been hard pushed not to have a great time!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Was at them all.

creamysmooth, Dublin Castle holds 4800. Last year the capicity was 3000.

Black Eyed Peas were **** so were the support acts. Young age group at the gig. The concert wasn't a sell out so nearly 2000 tickets were given away free.

Paddy Casey was very good. Support acts were decent enough. Sold out. Good mature crowed.

Didn't think much of Faithless. Not really my type of music. Nearly sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

kevthecelt wrote:
    so what did everybody think of the gig? i thought it absolutely brilliant, havent been to a gig in ages, they have so many cracking tunes you would have been hard pushed not to have a great time!! :D

it was fantastic!!! the energy and atmosphere was amazing... ahh to be back there again :rolleyes:

i was prayin for the rain!! and then it came, it made it so much better! mainly coz i was really thirsty and was miles away from the shop

i'll go see faithless everytime they come back, it's such an unmissable gig!

Advertisement