Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller-blading!

Options
  • 27-04-2005 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi there,

I know roller-blading might not be considered an extreme sport however I didn't know where to put this post...anyway!
    Anybody knows a good place to do roller-blading in/around Dublin?
    Thanks

E.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

i presume you mean fitness type (or getting from a - b) rollerblading as opposed to ramps, rails & all that messin, i used to do a lot of rollerblading back about 10 yrs ago & literally went everywhere on them Phoenix park is good in general Theres also a forest track in the phoenix park near the papal cross, its a closed road so theres no cars,theres quite a fast downhill slope which is a bit daunting to begin with but its a good laugh.
    cycle path at clontarf actually runs the entire coast road from sutton to fairview & its also worth having a go at.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Turbidine

Thanks! That'll help! I'm only a beginner so it'd rather be fitness-type ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 themadman88m

Abywhere good ta do roller blading round or Lisburn or Belfast for a beginer?

Advertisement