Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immortal Technique - Bin Laden Remix with KRS-One and Chuck D

Options
  • 27-04-2005 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Download It Here
    Just after being released as a single, nice track, would've liked to hear a verse from KRS and Chuck tho rather than just being on the hook, cant have everything tho, im really looking foward to the Middle Passage and Tech coming here this summer, that shít will be crazy!

Oh, i suppose i should add that Immortal Technique constantly encourages the spreading of his music by whatever means and as such there shouldn't be any reason why the link cannot stay up.

"Burn it off the internet and bump it outside"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

ubu wrote:
    im really looking foward to the Middle Passage and Tech coming here this summer, that shít will be crazy!QUOTE]

u serious?

REALLY????

AHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh ****

this i have to see, i have this track, its good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

apparently so!, i was talking to him through his record label and he said he says wants to do a show in Dublin and Belfast as part of his european tour this summer

Advertisement