Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mf Doom

Options
  • 27-04-2005 7:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

this is the secound time ive asked

can someone put me on to some of his songs i havnt heard a single track by him yet :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Dead Bent
    Untitled (?)
    Saliva
    Let Me Watch
    Hoe Cakes
    Deep Fried Frenz

bah, just get what you can off MM Food, Madvillainy, Operation Doomsday and Vaudeville Villain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

^^^^

But i think thats his point, he doesnt want to spend £££ on an album by some artist whos voice he never even heard just because people on the net think hes the dogs bollix

Have never heard him myself, just talk of him recently, might download a track or two now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

Tha Gopher wrote:
    ^^^^

But i think thats his point, he doesnt want to spend £££ on an album by some artist whos voice he never even heard just because people on the net think hes the dogs bollix

Have never heard him myself, just talk of him recently, might download a track or two now
    thats it

and the fact that i probably cudnt find somewhere decent to buy cds

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Tower records and HMV sell MF Doom cds. For some samples go here:

www.amazon.com

Select music and type in mf doom.

Just click on some of his albums. You can listen to 30 second clips of each song.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Tha Gopher wrote:
    ^^^^

See how I said "get what you can off", not "go get these".
    So really I pointed him in the direction of the better albums, I gave him a handful of tracks in the first place too. I pretty much answered the request.

So either he shows some initiative himself and goes and checks some stuff out on his own accord, or he gets lead by the hand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Greenbacks, Rhymes Like Dimes, and Overtures (I think that's what it's called....the first track from Vaudeville Villain) are some of my favourite Doom tracks...

Advertisement