Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you are 30ish+...

Options
  • 26-04-2005 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

:) ...standing back from your life, looking at it objectively, where are you at?
    Where are you and how are you?

Were you for example, more well-adjusted 5 or 10 years ago, or have you grown from your experiences(good and/or bad).

Are you a better person, being a bit older, or have you, you feel maybe wasted your 20's to some extent?

If you have not become disillusioned, what have you learned(the hard way, perhaps, or easily/naturally) about life along the way?

What does the future hold for you?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

PI is for people who have a particular problem
    moved
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Don't think this fits philosophy either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

I know understand the mean of this

"Rejoice, Oh Young Man In Thy Youth" - Eccliastes

I'm older, a lot more mature, not as rash or angry. I have learned that if its not going to be a problem in a years time its not really a problem.

I was going to say I have lots of regrets however thats the wrong phrase, I have missed a lot of opportunities that I wont miss now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

In the last 10 years I've gathered a wife, 2 kids, a house, a dog and a picket fence.
    I also started a career which I plan to finish soon and move on to another.
    Back then, what I wanted from a job was something interesting to do and lots of money for doing it.
    Now I want more holidays, shorter hours and enough money to support a wife, 2 kids etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Don't give up on your dream, man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Not really philosophy - try humanities?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement