Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Palau Thread

Options
  • 26-04-2005 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

This is just a thread for all of us who watch Survivor Palau on TG4...

NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

Well it was a good first ep I thought, I'm so glad Angie didn't get voted off I started to really like her. I hope that gay guy gets voted off he is such a slimeball.

Do these people not watch previous Survivors or something? Wanda singing like a lunatic is only going to irritate people. Jolanda was really REALLY stupid. It's just common sense not to start telling people what to do on the first day but obviously she wasn't smart enough for Survivor.

Does anybody know where I can download survivor eps? I could then put them up on http so everyone here could download them. The American version is so much better than the TG4 version.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

second episode on tonight what did ye think??
    what the hell happened ulong in that challenge?? they started off so well then completely crashed. i dont really have any opinions on ashley being voted out she wasnt shown enough for me to like/dislike her. i was glad angie rocked in the reward challenge i would like to see her go far and now that she has friends she might just.
    on the koror side the guys all seem pretty ok (although willard will have to go soon he is no rudy), but some of the women, especially caryn, seem really annoying. i also noticed that wanda and the other guy are still on the opening music and put into a tribe each. could this be outcasts 2? i hope not. wanda did seem mighty annoying.
    my predictions so far for people who will go far - ian, janu, bobby john, angie, steph and the old firefighter guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭akindoc

sephirosis wrote:
    second episode on tonight what did ye think??
    what the hell happened ulong in that challenge?? they started off so well then completely crashed. i dont really have any opinions on ashley being voted out she wasnt shown enough for me to like/dislike her. i was glad angie rocked in the reward challenge i would like to see her go far and now that she has friends she might just.
    on the koror side the guys all seem pretty ok (although willard will have to go soon he is no rudy), but some of the women, especially caryn, seem really annoying. i also noticed that wanda and the other guy are still on the opening music and put into a tribe each. could this be outcasts 2? i hope not. wanda did seem mighty annoying.
    my predictions so far for people who will go far - ian, janu, bobby john, angie, steph and the old firefighter guy.

Just caught the ep there. Overall It was pretty good I thought.

Angie was class in the reward challenge. GO ANGIE! I didn't think she had that in her. Her tattoos are pretty scary though. I think she might go far because she's not a real threat to anyone.

Ashley didn't really show us anything, I agree. My status on her was pretty neutral although I did enjoy watching her run through the obstace course. Definate implants.

Yes what the hell happened at the challenge! Ulong were desperate. I can see Kim being voted out because the other girls are obviousy very wary of her aliance with Jeff, and for her to say that she never thought it would look like an alliance between her and Jeff... well she's either really stupid or just a terrible lier. Well she is blond... lol just kidding. but yeah I think she would be next b/c it's not a good idea to let such an alliance form so eary in the game.

Willard will stay there for a while yet I'd say. He's totally not a threat. And did you see the clips from next weeks ep... there was a big fight between 2 of the girls... I'm bad with names but one of them will surely go if they go to tribal.

Oh and now that you've said it, it makes sense for those two to come back. Think about it, they flew a the way out there and go about 20 minutes. It wasn't fair to just leave them like that. I have a feeling they'l be back.

But overall a good ep and this season could definatey go places. It looks like Jen will be the "sweetheart". There's always one. I think she kinda like Elisabeth and Kim powers rolled into one.

Advertisement