Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trilogy of the dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Erm... play.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ObeyGiant wrote:
    Erm... play.com?

different cover though isnt it ... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Yeah.. the one on eBay has an image from the new Dawn of the Dead, but other than that, it's the same set. Might be a little more collectable since it's only available in continental Europe.

ObeyGiant wrote:
    Yeah.. the one on eBay has an image from the new Dawn of the Dead, but other than that, it's the same set. Might be a little more collectable since it's only available in continental Europe.

aye...the cover of the one on play is quite horrible.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ah now, it's not that bad - I have it myself and, while the outside cover's not great, there's a rather nice gatefold-style design on the inside. I'll scan it later if you want to see.

Although I have to admit, I'd prefer the cover on that one you linked to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Xcom2 wrote:

Couldnt bring myself to pay an extra 15 euro just for the coveR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have the regular trilogy, in that box set, the one with the crappy cover.

And when I say crappy, I mean seriously shit

I wonder who actually got paid to produce such a horrible piece of cover work that would actually turn people off it?

It makes it looks like its a black and white trilogy from the 20's, I've seen better covers drawn by a 2 year old.

Extrememly disappointing.

That other cover though, on that link, is brilliant!

I have the regular trilogy, in that box set, the one with the crappy cover.

And when I say crappy, I mean seriously shit

I wonder who actually got paid to produce such a horrible piece of cover work that would actually turn people off it?

It makes it looks like its a black and white trilogy from the 20's, I've seen better covers drawn by a 2 year old.

Extrememly disappointing.

That other cover though, on that link, is brilliant!

I have it myself and it look really really bad. I seriously cant understand how it was passed....or how someone got paid to design it. My granny could design a better cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Go here http://www.anchorbay.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1 and complain.The folk's there are usually nice. :p

Board members complained about the cover for Blood on Satans Claw and it was printed with a flipable cover.Pick the cover you want.

Untill we complain about things how are studios supposed to know what we are thinking? :eek:

X

• Advertisement
Advertisement