Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick talent agencies

Options
  • 25-04-2005 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Does anyone know any acting agents living in limerick that i can get hold of..like email address, website etc..
    it would be great help if ya tell me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

not sure, the people you could ask might be at the beltable Arts Centre on O'connell street. they might be able to put you in the right direction.

http://www.belltable.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

The problem is that it isnt a really big industry in this country because once a star gets in anyway big they go to the UK!

But the guys in Ireland (mostly Dublin, but some in Limerick too) are pretty much full and to avoid getting too many people it is standard not to advertise, but to let people know by word of mouth!

In other words to get into the business, you have to be in the business!

But that dont stop me from trying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Gurl05

well i go to a drama school and the only thing that would make me happy is to get into acting now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

So do i what one do u go to?

Advertisement