Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol Clubs in the North East

Options
  • 25-04-2005 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know off any pistol clubs in the louth/meath area.

I am going to apply for a CZ75 Pistol and want to have every aspect covered before hand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If you're in the Meath area, you shouldn't be too far from the Fingal Target Shooting Club, I believe they shoot pistols there at the moment as well as rifles (certainly the lads who own and run the range are pistol enthusiasts). They're in Balbriggan, and the lad you want to contact would be John Walls, I've PM'd you his email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

Another option would be the N.I.T.S.A , located on the Banbridge road 5 miles from Newry, the club has a cross community membership with a growing number coming from Southern Ireland for further info http://www.nitsa.org.uk/ ,or pm me .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Would there be any complications in joining such a club for the purpose of getting my license it is about 13 miles from where I live

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

There are no restrictions in joining, the only caveat is that you must maintain a active membership for your first year, at the end of this period the club will offer a letter of support to enable you to licence a pistol. This is a regulation that applies to all new members, North and South.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Thanks for the info :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement