Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd burning question

Options
  • 25-04-2005 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

i notice that when i use shrink dvd. when i want to take out the extras it only lets me have the 5.1 audio track.
    im looking to rip the movie only but with the biggger dts track.would ne1 be able to see me right?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I don't use DVD Shrink, i use Nero Recode for this kind of thing. It lets you chose from which ever audio track is available. Seeing as you are recoding a 9Gb movie, maybe its better that you go for the 5.1 over the DTS, as chosing DTS is only going to leave you with less burning space, thus further reducing film quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Tony H

what version of shrink are you using ? and are you certain the movie has more than the 5.1 audio on it ?

Advertisement