Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remote access server routing troubles

Options
  • 25-04-2005 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

I have set up a windows 2000 server with routing and remote access enabled. A user is set up for dial in access and can log on and view IIS default page at server address 192.168.1.5 however what is needed is for user to view another network devices web page at 192.168.1.1 and also 192.168.1.2.. I believe that I have routing enabled and configured for this server but on the dial in connection I cannot ping either 192.168.1.1 or .2 tracert -d 192.186.1.1 returns 165ms connection to 192.168.3.1 (first ip of scope defined for dial in connections) but all other hops time out.

I hope I have explained myself correctly.

I cannot understand why I cannot view other devices through the RAS. No firewalls of other security are set up.

Advertisement