Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Final Step

Options
  • 25-04-2005 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I put a DVD together using Nero StartSmart 6.3.1.11 "Make Your Own DVD-Video" option and instead of burning it straight to DVD I put it in a folder. So I have VOB, IFO and BUP files in a folder.

I tried to burn it to a DATA disc but it says
    "You have added DVD-Video content to a compilation type that will not result in a DVD-Video compliant disc. To create discs playable in standalone DVD-Video players, please use the DVD-Video compilation type"

How do I go about burning these files so the DVD will play in a normal DVD player?

I tried the "Make your own DVD-Video" option but it just looks for Video files, not IFO etc.

Any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Open up nero express....choose the dvd option....choose dvd video files....add all the files to the video_ts subfolder. Bob's your uncle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I just started burning it that way after another bit of investigating!

Thanks anyway!!! :)

Advertisement