Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem Gig

Options
  • 24-04-2005 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Can anybody confirm that Eminem will play Slane this year on the 17th Sept.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I want to know aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Your google skills are weak. first link in a search for "eminem slane ireland september"
    http://www.examiner.ie/breaking/story.asp?j=130587696&p=y3x58839z&n=130588491&x=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

echo can you read? it says 03/02/2005 - 8:35:06 AM , thats over 2 and a half months ago ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

meh, its a fúcking eminem gig ffs, i wasnt actually interested, i just wanted them to reach out and try things for themselves.
    Nowhere did i say it was current, merely that google responded with information pertaining to their inquiry.
    There's also a big thread on it in gigs/events here on boards, but its degenerated into an eminem/eminem-fan bashing fest, replete with enough txt gibberish to induce ocular bleeding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

As usual.

• Advertisement

a hosted mod said it will be announced tommorow (monday 25th of april) so keep your knickers on ladies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

the gig will be announced on the 25th?

no word yet, hope that mod wasnt lying

Advertisement