Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 23-04-2005 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

which do you prefare street or park???
    why?? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

park is pretty sweet but ill have to go wit street because................. im a street skater :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

as smois said park is so cool luv goin up nd down d ramps but streets my thing.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Parks because I'm sick of lager louts shouting at me in the streets and calling me Tony Hawk, a yank, super cool and other assorted rubbish because I'm doing what I enjoy doing.

Easier on the ole knees etc. too, I'm getting soft in my old age :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

TacT wrote:
    Parks because I'm sick of lager louts shouting at me in the streets and calling me Tony Hawk, a yank, super cool and other assorted rubbish because I'm doing what I enjoy doing.

Easier on the ole knees etc. too, I'm getting soft in my old age :p
    i hate when ure skatin street and a bunch of muppets in a dunup micro older dan my granny drive by and think its funny to start singin dat skater boy song :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

i prefer skating park, less hasle from the public(skangers). I skate rampnrail every sunday and street every other time i can. My favourite place to skate is redledge because you dont get kicked out after 2 and its knackerless, oh and loads of hot girls walk past on saturday mornings coming from the institute of education :D

Advertisement